We at NCU are looking for an analyst, who can be our future business partner. Are you a high-growth driven person with high standards? Are you hungry to grow and develop yourself as a person? We are looking for people to develop and grow our business. If you have the drive and seek growth, your background and past experience are irrelevant to us.
NCU invests in and operates companies within basic necessity products. We are working to expand into food trade, processing and supply chain.
We focus on growing our business in basic necessities. With our partners, we work on projects within property, logistics, supply chain, food processing and trading. Our mission is to grow people and communities in Indonesia by bringing work and education through investments and businesses.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We look for a smart young driven person, who wants to grow and learn. You will need to take responsibility and get out of your comfort zone. Critical, analytical thinking skills with the ability to quickly learn and execute are key to succeeding at NCU.
WE OFFER YOU
An exciting role as key member in a team of professionals who seeks to grow you and our businesses together. You will get experience in a wide variety of assignments and fast personal growth within investment and trade. You will work in different areas of NCUs business and subsidiaries.
WORKING AT NCU
You will be working with a small internal team of 2-3 people to push forward our projects, research and execute on new projects and trades.
Your work will range from data analytics to reaching out to people. You will be tasked with analysis companies, ideas, and markets. You will have to find in the field if opportunities are relevant to pursue and you will gain an understanding of how the world works
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH NCU
- Future equity share of projects
- High performance-based compensation
- Professional development and training opportunities
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply, or 1-2 years of experience;
- A drive and energy to continuously grow, learn and execute;
- Strong in critical thinking, information processing, and analytics;
- Able to execute on plans to move projects forward;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written in Indonesian and English; and
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, finance, economics, or any studies, are relevant.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your life, send us your CV and short cover letter describing why you are interested in working at NCU to firstname.lastname@example.org